International Student Registration
CRPS is proud to welcome international students from around the world to study in one of the most beautiful places in the world. We have an excellent reputation for educational programming and rank among the top performing school divisions in Alberta. Currently we accept student who desire to study for five months, one school year, or multiple years to earn a high school diploma.
When accessing the registration portal, families must provide the following documentation to be considered for registration:
- A completed Canadian Rockies Public Schools International Student Application, including a passport size photo
- A copy of their child's current school report, certified by the school as a true copy of the original
- English transcripts of marks for the past year with an official school stamp
- A letter of recommendation from your current teacher
- A Character reference to be filled out by an adult non-family member
- Participation Agreement signed by student and parents
- Statement of Health signed by your doctor
- Medical Release Authorization signed by student and parents
- A homestay placement form (if applicable)
- Copies of the following: passport, birth certificate, and immunization records
A $275.00 (CDN) non-refundable registration fee must be included with the application; this fee can be paid through Western Union after the application form is complete.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call 1 (403) 609-6072.