View School Directory


To learn how to register online, please see the School Registration Guide for parents. Please have your child's supporting documents (e.g. birth certificate) ready to upload!


Please Note: Any students Grade 2 to Grade 12 that reside outside Canadian Rockies Public School boundaries may not be accepted at this time. This does not apply to students in grades 10-12 applying for Flexible Learning/Distance Education Courses. 

Are You New to CRPS?

For families that are new to CRPS, create a new SchoolEngage account to register your child for school. If your family is returning to CRPS, sign in to School Engage. If you cannot remember your password, you can click on "Forgot Password".

Create/Log in to SchoolEngage Account

Are You Already a Part of Our CRPS Community?

For existing CRPS families, please proceed by registering a new member of your family for school through your PowerSchool Parent Portal. 

Go to PowerSchool Parent Portal

Are you new to Canada and require assistance?

Settlement Services support Permanent Residents, Live-in Caregivers, Refugees and Temporary Foreign Workers transitioning to permanent status who are living in the Bow Valley – Banff, Canmore, Lake Louise and Kananaskis – no matter the length of time living in Canada.

Please contact Settlement Services for more information.