Canadian Rockies Public Schools believes in a community dedicated to public education. It’s about people committed to student and staff learning and nurturing students through engaging learning practices to help them achieve their personal best.
Teacher and Management Positions
All teaching and senior management positions available to external applicants are posted on applytoeducation.com where applicants may choose to register for the “Job Alert” feature to receive an email alert when positions are posted. Teacher applicants must possess or be eligible for Alberta Teacher Certification and include the following information:
- A cover letter indicating the position you are applying for
- A resume including:
- Two professional, work-related references with current contact information (within North America).
- Copy of your educational transcript(s).
- Alberta Teaching Certificate Number.
- Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Check (current within 3 months).
Please be aware that applications are accepted for advertised positions only.
We thank all interested applicants and advise that we notify only those selected for further consideration.
Substitute Teacher Positions
No Openings Currently
Substitute Teacher applications must be submitted electronically to email@example.com and include the following information;
- A cover letter and resume
- Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Check (current within 3 months)
- Substitute Teacher Application form
- Alberta Teaching Certificate Number
- Copy of your educational transcript(s)
- Two professional, work-related references with current contact information (within North America)
Priority consideration will be given to applicants who reside within the catchment area of our district
Canadian Rockies Public Schools advertises non-certificated positions here. Applications will be accepted electronically addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. A resume and cover letter must be included, along with two professional references, current contact information (within North America) and a Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Check (current within 3 months).
|Educational Assistant-Full Time Temporary||Currently Accepting Applications|
|Success Coach-"Right From The Start"||Currently Accepting Applications|
|School Bus Drivers||Currently Accepting Applications|
|Relief Custodial||Currently Accepting Applications|
Applications will only be accepted electronically at:
Attention: Christopher MacPhee, Superintendent of Schools
No hard copies will be accepted