Canadian Rockies Public Schools is excited to provide approved Distance Education courses. Distance Education is different from conventional classroom-based education and we have two types of programs offered through our Centre.
These credit courses are for students in Grades 10-12 and those students who have completed Grade 9 and are entering Grade 10.
Online Learning Program
An online learning program is a structured learning environment in which students engage with their teachers in one or more courses online. Alberta certificated teachers are responsible for instruction and assessment of student learning.
With our online learning program students can:
- work from anywhere, such as your home or a coffee shop
- work at your own pace, on a schedule that suits your individual needs
- register for a single course or enroll in multiple online courses to accelerate towards graduation
- upgrade your marks
- free up time in your timetable at school
- create connections with any of our Distance Education teachers online
Select a category below for more information:
- Aboriginal Studies Courses
- CTS and Electives/Options Courses
- English Language Arts Courses
- Fine Arts Courses
- Languages Courses
- Math Courses
- Physical Education Courses
- Science Courses
- Social Sciences Courses
- Social Studies Courses
Please Note: Existing CRPS students must speak with the school administrator and/or the school counsellor before registering for a course.