Information & Resources
Canadian Rockies Public Schools is responsible for the health and safety of employees by actively encouraging the participation of all employees in the Health and Safety program. Also, Canadian Rockies Public Schools will provide the education and tools required so all employees are aware of their responsibilities and duties under the Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Act, Regulation and Code. Employees are responsible for protecting the health and safety of themselves and their fellow employees by following all policies and procedures, working safely, and improving health and safety measures where possible. Accidental loss can be controlled through good management in combination with staff involvement. Health and safety is the responsibility of all staff and management.
Compliance with the Canadian Rockies Public Schools health and safety program and the Alberta Occupational Health and Safety legislation is necessary to maintain a healthy and safe work environment. As with any program, corrective disciplinary measures may be required to deal with non-compliance issues. Furthermore, all non-compliance issues shall be documented and placed within the individuals personnel file. In general, the following disciplinary actions will be considered depending on the frequency and severity of the offence:
- Verbal warning
- Written warning
The training is located at:
Once at the site, the default language is English. Click the link "Francais" to convert registration to French
- Select "Register a New User"
- If you have previously certified in the Respect in the Workplace program, enter your existing certification number in the box provided and select Check. Once your profile has been found and loaded, complete the registration and select Submit.
- If you have not certified in any of the identified programs previously, complete the displayed registration fields. All fields marked with a red X are mandatory.
- For Username and Password, you may select any entries you wish however spaces may not be included in the entries. Respect Group recommends using your email address for the username as this is always unique to a single individual. Please note these fields are case sensitive, and on re-entry, must be entered exactly as during registration.
- Click Submit to complete registration.
- Select the appropriate language button to access the program instructions and content.
Return to the website address above (same address as for registration)
- Enter your username and password in the selection boxes indicated (username and password are case sensitive)
- Select "Login"
- For Username/Password assistance, click on Forgot Username? or Forgot Password? on the login page
- iOS devices such as iPads, iPods and iPhones are not currently supported for Respect Group programs. Any PC or Mac computer using any common web browser with Adobe Flash installed will provide a positive experience.
- Should you experience any challenges while taking Respect in the Workplace, numerous tools are available inside the program and before you login. Inside the program, look for the Help button. Prior to logging in you will also see buttons to retrieve usernames and passwords, and to look up your certificate number.
- Respect Group Inc. programs make use of Pop-Up windows within the program. Please ensure Pop-Up blockers are turned off or, when prompted, set to allow pop-ups from the identified web address.
On behalf of our Alberta Health Services colleagues, please find below and attached information on resources that have been developed to support the population impacted by flood in Southern Alberta. Please feel free to share this message with others that may find it helpful.