CRPS Facility Booking Vision
CRPS is committed to our community and remains focused on creating a sense of belonging and well-being. We will provide opportunities for students, families and residents of the Bow Valley to benefit from facility use within our schools.
Our Vision for the use of our facilities includes...
- All extracurricular activities for CRPS students.
- All joint-use programming from the Town of Banff/Canmore and the MD of Bighorn.
- Community-based programming that fits within our booking parameters below, such as clubs and classes.
Our Vision for the use of our facilities does not include…
- Any “for profit” organizations that partner with organizations/individuals from outside the community.
- Overnight events of any kind or summer bookings.
- Any events that have long-term wear/negative impacts on CRPS facilities.
* This is subject to CRPS decision making.
Booking Parameters for any CRPS facility.
- Must directly benefit CRPS students and families.
- Must benefit the residents of the Bow Valley.
- Must be a “not-for-profit” organization making the booking.
- Must adhere to all provincial fire code regulations.
- Must follow any provincial health guidelines as well as CRPS health guidelines and administrative procedures.
For booking information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: All community-based bookings will resume March 21st, 2022. Please fill in the booking form below to express your interest and our events team will get back to you.